Página 2 de 134 PrimerPrimer 12345672242102 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 11 al 20 de 1334
    Miembro Senior Avatar de zaquiz
    Fotos
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Team C Racing / Hobbydelgado / Absima / Attack RC / Stick4U / Dirt Champ Design

Miembro Senior Avatar de sorianomar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    El coche está muy chulo, me recuerda al Durango, si se han puesto las pilas, haber si se ponen las pilas en distribuir en España como dios manda
    Serpent Spyder SRX2 Lrp Flow-Lrp x20 8.5
    Sanwa MT4S
    CLUB CRAEM

Miembro Senior Avatar de tirano
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hola!
    yo he llamado esta mañana al distribuidor y ellos me han dicho que lo van a traer .

esperemos

Fotos
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Frank Root, producto manager, ha contestado un montón de preguntas en rctech;

----

Alright guys, just got to my computer, and there are obivously a ton a questions here. I will address all the questions and concerns I can.

First off, the car is awesome. It is doing great lap times, is super easy to drive, is really easy to work on, but best yet, I have yet to break any parts!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by energydrink
    I was more impressed with the car before the body off pics . Aluminum chassis, so heavy and wears out . Mid motor looks like a rip off of new TQ car . And sliding rack steering ? Does it come with a dust bootie too?

The Aluminum chassis does weigh more than a plastic one, but the car doesn't! In race trim, my car is only 1550g. The Aluminum chassis allows for more of the weight to be lower, improving CG. It has also allowed us to control the flew characterics, helping handling. And the original test car still have the original chassis, and it is no where near worn out.

I was the biggest skeptic of the steering rack, but trust me, it does not bind up at all. We have tested with this in mind, and popped off the steering link numerous time to see if it has become bound up, and it never was!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by toughtrax
    Only ? I have is can you still run regular lipo's or do you have to use saddle packs with the trans in the rear position

And only thing that I don't really care for is the steering rack on it, seems kinda hard to keep it nice and smooth without wearing out the plastic if you race in anything other then clay.

The Rear motor configuration with fit a full size 2s LiPo upto the ROAR legal limits, no conerns or need to worry about finding new packs there! The Mid-Motor configuration does require a saddle pack, but there is not really any way around that.

Again, no issues with the rack, works great without binding!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by R-E-A-P-E-R-
    I cant wait to hear how many people bit*h and moan about having to purchase a saddle pack.

No one!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by vr6cj
    I wonder if your going need two different bodies when converting it one way or the other.

In this pic you can see the gap of no body when in mid mode but looks like they photshopped it a bit

It is the same body, but you do need to cut them a little different in the rear.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DarthRacer
    Steering rack + dirt = issues. I see that as a potential problem.
    Definitely people are going to be upset about the saddle pack config too.
    The tuning options look awesome though.

Again, no issues with the rack. Saddle pack is only for mid motor config.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by energydrink
    Theyll race right into a wall when their steering rack locks up .

Won't happen, please try not to bring negativity to this thread

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pin2Win
    I am wondering which config will get ran the most?

Right now, the US team is running all Rear Motor setups with great success. There has been testing going on with some of the team at HH UK in the mid motor configuration and they are very happy.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pink_sleeve
    I thought it was already proven that a 3 gear tranny does not work well in a mid motor car?

The mid motor tranny is 4 gear, so no worries here, we are on top of this one!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by steam
    This thing is different, looks kinda heavy though

Not heavy at all, 1550g in race trim

Quote:
    Originally Posted by hacker
    how are they going to make this car turn with a wheelbase of a truck?

I turns really well. A longer WB will always provide faster lap times, more stability through bumps/ruts, and improve jumping. It does not have the "Losi push" for sure

Quote:
    Originally Posted by triplesix
    Hex wheels in the rear is def superior but I'm a little bit skeptic about those front hex wheels. No need for that IMHO.

The front hexs have worked awesome on the *** for 10+ years. Many drivers really appeciated them. I know, when I go to wash my tires, and I don't have to poke the bearings out, then put them back in after, it makes my life easier

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BrodieMan
    Wonder how big of a LiPo you can fit under the ESC mount?? Still doing the damn E-Clip captured pins though It has to stop losi.

It will fit maximum size ROAR/EFRA/IFMAR legal LiPo, 25.1mm tall.

As for the rear outer E-Clips, this is the only hinge pin that has them. We looked into other options, but truely this is the best, and most reliable option.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Davidka
    I think it's still the best way to do it for 1/10. Lightweight, reliable and no stripped grub screw holes in plastic parts or tiny set screws to lose when working on the car. E-Clips on electrics never bothered me.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by smac
    Little bit off subject, but is that a new speed controller too?

No new speedo there, that is our current ESC with the optional 4-cell heat sink plate.

Fotos
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Team C Racing / Hobbydelgado / Absima / Attack RC / Stick4U / Dirt Champ Design

Miembro Senior
    Fotos
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ¿pues hacer un resumen en castellano?
    Mayormente para los que no nos enteramos de nada en inglés.

Miembro Senior
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cita Iniciado por awa0 Ver Mensaje

Ni fu ni fa: los Bigbore. Hablando con gente top, parece ser que estos amortiguadores no llegan a funcionar perfectamente en esta escala.
    Con quien has hablado Carlos....

Masami Hirosaka?
    Última edición por j_aguero; 02/12/2010 a las 21:37

Miembro Senior Avatar de raptor-700
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    es una pasada el nuevo Losi , hacia falta un cambio radical , la pena es la mala distribucion de esta marca en españa , y no entiendo por que , hace años era la mas vendida y estoy seguro que si no hubiese este problema habria losi's a patadas por todos los circuitos , en fin ......, una pena
    akrapovic off road

KTM power parts

Miembro Senior
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cita Iniciado por raptor-700 Ver Mensaje
    es una pasada el nuevo Losi , hacia falta un cambio radical , la pena es la mala distribucion de esta marca en españa , y no entiendo por que , hace años era la mas vendida y estoy seguro que si no hubiese este problema habria losi's a patadas por todos los circuitos , en fin ......, una pena
    estoy deacuerdo contigo, he poseido 4 losis, de los que aun conservo 2, y solo puedo estar mas que contento con el resultado, buenos precios, buen rendimiento, durabilidad... losi en el 2wd electrico era la reina no hace mucho , y hoy en dia en españa la tienen olvidada, una pena por lo que supone encontrar repuestos
    1/10 Hpi Bullet ST Flux, Hpi Losi Desert Truck, Hpi Sprint GTI, Sportwerk Raven ST
    1/8 Epoc R8
    1/5 Bergonzoni Dynamic Lancia Delta

Miembro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    La verdad es que yo tampoco he visto que exista en España disponibilidad inmediata de respuestos de otra marcas. Al final acabamos todos en internet.

Saludos

Página 2 de 134 PrimerPrimer 12345672242102 ... ÚltimoÚltimo

Relacionado con:

losi 22

losi twenty two

losi 22 foro rc

segundamano losi 22

hacer amortiguadores losi 22

opciones losi 22

ruedas losi 22

losi 22 segunda mano electrico

descargar manual variador fleta